Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Miss Lee Cafe (별다방미스리)
Address: 서울 종로구 관훈동 144 2층
Tel: 02-739-0939
There's 3 branches for the cafe. I went to the branch at Insadong where the goguma a.k.a yongseo couple went to! In the reality tv show We Got Married where 2 celebrities participate in a virtual marriage, C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and Girl's Generation (SNSD)'s Seohyun went for a date at the cafe!  

The cafe serves traditional Korean snacks, as well as food items such as the tin lunch boxes! 
We went there after lunch, as we only had tea and some snacks. I tried the jujube latte, and I still remember the taste! Very healthy drink I must say..
I like the cosy ambience of the cafe, and you can leave messages for your loved ones!
I'll probably go back again for the ambience and reasonably priced menu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib